Does SimplyStamps.com accept returns?
Yes, we do. Please see below for what qualifies as an acceptable return.
What is the return window?
We accept returns within 7 calendar days from your receipt of the order.
**Receipt is determined by delivery confirmation provided from UPS or USPS.**
What qualifies as an acceptable return?
We will accept returns if they meet any of the below requirements.
- » Your order was lost or damaged during shipment.
- "Lost in shipment" is defined as an order NOT being delivered within 7 calendar days after it left the Simply Stamps production facility.
- If your order has been damaged in shipping, please include a picture of the damage with your return request.
- » Your order was sent in the wrong color ink.
- » Your order has a typo in the customization that we mistyped.
- » Your order is not operating at the high standards that Simply Stamps creates its products to perform at.
- » Your product is not producing a clear impression.
- Please include a picture of your impression with your return request. This assists us in identifying problems so they don't happen again.
Are there any fees associated with returns?
There are zero fees associated with approved returns.
How will I receive my refund?
We will refund your purchase price, along with shipping charges incurred, via the same method you paid with.
Does anything NOT qualify as an acceptable return?
If a misspelling or an incorrect option was chosen by the customer when they placed their order, typically we will not accept that order as a return. However, we understand that mistakes happen so please contact us and we will try to work with you to resolve any issues.
How do I request a refund?
We apologize that you are not happy with your order. Refund requests are processed with our Customer Focus Ninjas. Live Help is available between 8:30am-5pm ET by clicking the LIVE HELP icon at the top, right of this page. Please contact us for after hour requests. Please have your Order Confirmation Number, Invoice Number, or email address that was used with your order ready when requesting a refund.
Who is responsible to returning the order?
Manufacturing errors generally do NOT require return shipment, provided that product images are included with the refund request. However, each order is unique and Simply Stamps reserves the right to request product returns, at the expense of Simply Stamps.
Customer's procedure for returning an order:
If a return is required, please use the original box and packing material to ensure the product(s) arrive back to Simply Stamps in the same condition in which they were received.