We don’t often like to play favorites, but when it comes to our love and appreciation for Teachers, we just can’t help it! Educators make such a substantial impact on the world we live in because they play a huge part in shaping the minds of our children, the future leaders of tomorrow. Surgeons, Firefighters, and Chemists all started in the same place: the classroom.
While spending the day with students sounds both enjoyable and rewarding, there’s no doubt in our minds it’s a challenging role to play that requires a tremendous level of patience and dedication. That’s why at the beginning and end of each school year, we like to take some time to recognize the hard work teachers put in each day to teach our children not only Math, English, and Science, but also life lessons they will take with them long after they leave a teacher’s classroom.
It goes without saying that we love to dream up, design, and make all kinds of different stamps! And an especially fun line of rubber stamps we’ve gotten to make is our Teacher Stamps, whether they’re grading stamps or from the desk of stamps. Not only do they make teachers’ lives a bit easier, they make grading papers and staying organized fun! So as we near the end of the school year, we decided to partner up with our licensed designer, Taylor Elliott Designs, and give away a bundle of gifts! Taylor specializes in colorful and motivational office supplies that are also functional, so it was a perfect fit for the perfect teacher gifts. Here’s what one lucky winner will win!
- One Grading Stamp of their choice
- One From the Desk of Stamp of their choice, and
- A Best Teacher Ever Pencil + Notepad Gift Set by Taylor Elliott Designs
Whether you yourself are a teacher and want to keep the gifts for yourself, or you’d like to give the bundle away to your favorite teacher is up to you!
If you’d love the chance to win this amazing teacher gift bundle, here’s how you can enter:
- Follow both @simplystamps and @taylorelliottdesigns on Instagram
- Show the contest post on @simplystamps some love by double tapping
- And, tag your favorite teacher or a friend in the comments section!
That’s it! It’s that simple. We’ll except final entries on Monday, May 14th, then announce our winner on Tuesday, May 15th! Thanks for joining in on the fun, and best of luck to all!
Contest Terms and Conditions
1.The promoter is: Simply Stamps whose registered office is at 2021 St. Augustine Rd, Jacksonville, FL 32207. Simply Stamps is in no way affiliated with Instagram.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United States aged 18 years or older.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Closing date for entry will be May 14th, 2018. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6.No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.