At Simply Stamps, we’ve been in the rubber stamp making business since 1954. With our decades of experience and high-quality standards, we specialize in creating custom rubber stamps for everyone from small business owners to at-home DIYers.
To show off some of our favorite rubber stamp uses and ideas, we pick a new creative stamp idea to feature every two weeks as a part of our Stamp of the Week series.
With back to school season just around the corner, classroom organization and preparations for the new school year are a priority. To help busy teachers and school staff prep for back to school, this week’s creative DIY idea is using stamps to organize your classroom library!
To help you get started with your classroom library organization, one of our custom classroom stamps, the From the Classroom Of Teacher Stamp, is available with a special discount for a limited time! Shop now to take advantage of our 30% off special pricing from 7/26/21 to 8/8/21.
Our collection of classroom property stamps includes a variety of fun and school-inspired designs to help you keep track of all of the books in your classroom library. Pick your favorite design, select your stamp type, insert your customized text then place your order to get started!
Your teacher stamp will be customized with care and shipped out from one of our US-based facilities ASAP!
Want to learn more about using custom rubber stamps to personalize and organize your classroom library? Here’s our all-in-one guide on organizing your classroom library with rubber stamps to get you started:
About Classroom Book Stamps
Custom book stamps are the perfect way to personalize your library! At Simply Stamps, we have a variety of teacher-approved stamp designs and options to match your unique classroom style.
Most of our rubber book stamps are available in three options:
- Self-inking stamps are great for quick and rapid stamping, making them ideal for busy teachers with a large amount of school books to stamp!
- Wood handle stamps are traditional, classic stamps. This stamp type is great for teachers who want to create a colorful customized library with a variety of colored ink pads.
- Pre-inked stamps create crisp, detailed impressions. Pick this stamp type if you will be stamping your classroom books with intricate designs.
Supplies & How To
Organizing your classroom library with book stamps is easy and only requires a couple of supplies and a few simple steps:
- Gather your supplies. All you will need to get started is your custom library stamp and your collection of classroom books.
- Create a clear impression in each book. The most popular stamp location for classroom books is the first page or the inner cover.
- Allow each impression ample time to dry before closing the book to avoid smudging the ink.
- Once all of your books are personalized, return them to your classroom library. Don’t forget to create an impression in any new books or new additions to your library!
Benefits of Stamping Your Classroom Books
Here are some of the top benefits to creating personalized impressions in all of your classroom books:
- Stamping each book creates a quick, streamlined classroom organization system
- Simple & easy personalization for all of your favorite books
- Prevent lost library books with clear, easy-to-read impressions
- Easily identify which books belong to your classroom
- Stamp styles and designs can match your classroom décor
- Fun stamp impressions can encourage and promote reading for students
See it on Social
Check out how some of our customers have been using their custom book stamps to organize their classroom libraries:
Looking for a different stamp style or design? Here are some similar classroom book stamps that might be a better fit for your specific stamping style:
Shop our full classroom and school stamp collection for more teacher-approved stamp designs and options:
Want to learn more about our Stamp Idea of the Week series and find out how your custom rubber stamp can be featured? Visit our Stamp of the Week page to learn more and to view some of our previous featured stamp designs and models.
This From the Classroom Of Teacher Stamp is Stamp of the Week with special pricing from 7/26/21 to 8/8/21. Check back regularly to see the latest deals & DIY ideas with our newest Stamp of the Week!