At Simply Stamps we create high-quality rubber stamps for everything from business branding to DIYs to crafts.
Every two weeks we pick a new creative stamp idea to feature as a part of our Stamp of the Week series. This week’s creative stamp idea is perfect for both small business owners and DIYers: Custom Tissue Paper!
To help you get started with creating your own custom tissue paper, our 3” custom logo stamp is available with a special Stamp of the Week discount for a limited time. Shop now to take advantage of our 30% off special pricing from 8/9/21 to 8/22/21.
This self-inking stamp can be customized with your logo in a few simple steps:
- Upload your logo in one of our approved file formats.
- Select your stamp size. This personalized wooden stamp is available in four separate sizes to perfectly fit your logo!
- Add a colorful ink pad to your order to make vibrant impressions.
- Select your quantity and place your order! Your stamp will be customized with care by our rubber stamp assembly experts.
Want to use this premium rubber stamp to create your own custom tissue paper? Here’s our step-by-step guide on how to make custom tissue paper to get you started:
Custom Tissue Paper Supplies
You only need a few supplies to get started with creating your own custom tissue paper:
- Your Custom Logo Stamp: Personalize your stamp to your exact specifications! Selecting your customization options is easy, plus your personalized order will ship out from one of our US-based facilities fast so you can start stamping ASAP!
- A Colorful Ink Pad: Order an ink pad in a vibrant color to match your style or your brand.
- Blank Tissue Paper: Gather blank tissue paper in the color of your choice.
- Scratch Paper: Don’t forget to have a couple pieces of extra scratch paper on hand.
How To Make Your Own DIY Custom Tissue Paper
Once you’ve gathered your supplies you’re ready to start stamping! Start by laying out each sheet of tissue paper on a flat surface. Place your scrap pieces of paper underneath your tissue paper.* Gently press your stamp into your ink pad, then create impressions on your tissue paper. Create a single impression or make unique patterns and designs with multiple stamp impressions. Remember to give each stamp impression ample time to dry before use!
*Because tissue paper is thin, the ink from your stamp may bleed through. To prevent any staining, be sure to place a piece of scrap paper underneath each tissue paper sheet prior to stamping.
Custom Tissue Paper Uses
Here are some of our favorite custom tissue paper uses to give you some creative ideas and inspiration:
- Make your small business or ecommerce orders special with personalized tissue paper packaging.
- Add an extra special element to your gift wrapping with custom stamped tissue paper.
- Elevate your customer experience and spread the word about your company with completely branded tissue paper packaging.
See it on Social:
Want to see how our customers have been using their custom stamp to create personalized tissue paper? Here are some of our favorite customer ideas and custom tissue paper inspiration:
Looking for a different way to make your one-of-a-kind mark with personalized rubber stamps? Here are some similar stamps that might be a better fit for you or your business:
Want to learn more about our Stamp of the Week series? Visit our Stamp of the Week page to check out some of our previous featured stamps and to learn more!
Connect with us on social! Visit us @SimplyStamps, and don’t forget to tag us in all of your rubber stamp snapshots and DIY inspiration pictures!
The 3” Custom Logo Stamp is Stamp of the Week with special pricing from 8/9/21 to 8/22/21. Check back regularly to see the latest deals with our newest Stamp Idea of the Week!