When it comes to small business branding, rubber stamps are an eco-friendly and cost-effective tool. At Simply Stamps, we have a large selection of rubber stamps and customization options to help you effectively brand your business on a budget!
Each week we pick a new creative stamp idea to feature with our Stamp of the Week promotion. This week’s stamp idea is perfect for everyone from small businesses to large corporations: DIY branded boxes!
To help you create your own custom branded boxes, our large traditional logo stamp is available with a limited-time Stamp of the Week discount! Shop now to take advantage of our 30% off special pricing from 9/7/21 to 9/19/21.
Our custom logo stamps are not only great for creating custom packaging and boxes, but they are also an easy and effective tool for branding every element of your business! With a variety of stamp styles and sizes, you can find the perfect custom stamp for your one-of-a-kind business.
Want to learn how you can create your own custom boxes for your business? Here’s our step-by-step guide on how to make your own DIY branded boxes and packaging:
How to Create Your Own Custom Logo Stamp
At Simply Stamps, each and every one of our custom rubber stamps is hand-assembled with care by one of our in-house stamp experts. You can design and create your own custom stamp in a few simple steps!
- Pick your rubber stamp type and size! For a classic stamping experience that showcases your brand on packaging and boxes, we suggest a large traditional hand stamp like this week’s Stamp of the Week.
- Upload your logo as one of our approved file formats
- Traditional hand stamps like this week’s Stamp of the Week require an additional ink pad to create impressions. Add on an ink pad in the color of your choice! Choose from a variety of vibrant colors, stick to a classic black ink pad, or check out our metallic ink pads!
- Select your stamp quantity
- Place your order! Once your order is finalized, we will start customizing your rubber stamp and will ship it out from our facility in as few as 2-3 business days!
How to Make DIY Branded Boxes & Packaging
Creating your own custom DIY branded boxes is an easy and budget-friendly way to upgrade your packaging! Here’s our simple guide to help you get started:
- Gather your supplies: you’ll need your custom stamp, an ink pad, and plain cardboard or paper boxes
- Flatten your boxes so that you have a flat surface to stamp on
- Ink your custom stamp by firmly pressing it into your ink pad
- Create an impression on each box. You can make a single stamp impression or create a pattern with multiple logos and designs!
- Allow each stamp impression ample time to dry, then assemble your boxes. Your custom branded logo boxes are ready to ship!
Uses & Benefits of Custom Boxes for Your Business
Here are just some of the ways that creating your own branded boxes can be beneficial for your business:
- Eco-friendly branding: Stamping your own boxes is an eco-friendly branding solution that eliminates extra printing processes and allows you to customize recycled and reused boxes
- Fast & Simple: Creating custom impressions on boxes is simple and only takes a few quick minutes!
- Cost-effective: This easy DIY is a cost-effective solution for every budget!
- Multiple uses: Custom boxes are useful for small business and ecommerce packaging, branded shipments and more!
See it on Social
Need some more inspo? Check out how some of our customers have been using custom logo stamps to make a mark with their logos:
Looking for other ways to brand your business and make your mark? Here are some similar stamp types and options that might be a better fit for your business:
Want to find out more about our Stamp Idea of the Week series and learn how your custom stamp can be featured? Visit our Stamp of the Week page to learn more and to check out some of our recent featured stamps.
The Large Traditional Logo Stamp is Stamp of the Week with special pricing from 9/7/21 to 9/19/21. Check back regularly to see the latest deals and DIY inspiration with our latest Stamp of the Week!