At Simply Stamps, we love all of the unique ways that our one-of-a-kind, creative customers make use of their rubber stamps!
To show off some of our favorite DIY ideas and give you some creative stamp inspiration, we feature a new rubber stamp idea each week with our Stamp of the Week series.
This week’s creative stamp idea is using rubber craft stamps as stencils for all of your DIY projects!
To help you add an extra special touch to all of your DIY projects this fall, our Pumpkin Craft Stamp is available with special pricing for a limited time! Shop now to take advantage of our Stamp of the Week discount!
Our collection of high-quality craft stamps are designed to help you elevate all of your DIYs. From wedding stamps to embellishment craft stamps and stamps for every zodiac sign, Simply Stamps has a craft stamp for every craft and project!
Want to learn how you can use rubber craft stamps as stencils for DIY projects? Here’s our DIY Rubber Stamp Stencil Guide, featuring this week’s Stamp of the Week:
Using rubber craft stamps as stencils is easy, simple and only requires a minimal amount of supplies! Here’s what you’ll need to get started: *Keep in mind that your complete supply list may vary depending on your particular DIY project!
- A Rubber Craft Stamp: Shop fast to get a special Stamp of the Week discount on our Pumpkin Craft Stamp (perfect for all of your fall DIYs!), or check out all of our craft stamps for more options!
- An Ink Pad: Don’t forget to add on an ink pad in the color of your choice! Our acid-free craft ink pads are available in a variety of vibrant colors, including rainbow!
- Paint, Pencils, or the DIY Medium of Your Choice: You’ll need something to fill in your stencil imprint!
How To Use Rubber Stamps as Stencils
Once you’ve gathered your supplies, you’re ready to start stamping! Here’s our simple guide on how to use rubber stamps as stencils for all of your creative crafts and DIYs:
- Use an ink pad or paint to lightly coat your rubber craft stamp.
- Create an impression by firmly pressing your rubber stamp onto your DIY project. *Be sure to carefully lift your stamp away from your project after creating an impression to avoid smudging*
- Allow the ink or paint ample time to dry before using your impression as a stencil
- Paint, color or fill in your stamped stencil as the perfect finishing touch to any DIY or art project!
DIY Ideas & Inspiration
Here are some of our favorite ideas and inspiration for ways you can use your rubber stamp stencil:
- DIY Home Décor: Add a special touch to DIY home décor like bins, boxes and home accents
- Kid’s Crafts & Coloring: Use your rubber stamp stencil as coloring guides for kid’s crafts and projects
- Artwork Accents: Create detailed artwork by painting or drawing inside of your stamped stencils
- Handmade Cards & Crafts: Fill in your stamp impressions with colored pencils or markers on handmade cards, crafts and scrapbook pages
See it on Social:
Check out how some of our customers have been using craft stamps as stencils for their creative DIY projects and crafts:
Looking for a different craft stamp for your DIYs? Here are some related rubber stamps that might be a better fit for your specific stamping & crafting style:
Want to learn more about our Stamp Idea of the Week series and find out how your creative stamp ideas can be featured? Visit our Stamp of the Week page to find out more and to check out some of our previous featured stamps!
The Large Pumpkin Craft Stamp is Stamp of the Week with special pricing from 10/4/21 to 10/17/21. Check back bi-weekly to see our latest deals and DIY ideas with our newest Stamp of the Week!