Simply Stamps has been in the rubber stamp business since 1954. Since then, we’ve expanded our selection of high-quality rubber stamps to include custom and personalized options for everyone from at-home DIYers to small businesses and teachers.
To show off some of our favorite stamp designs and creative rubber stamp DIYs, we feature a new stamp idea every two weeks with our Stamp of the Week series. This week’s creative stamp idea is just in time for your holiday season prep: Addressing Holiday Cards!
To help you spread some holiday cheer with your own custom stamp, our Merry Everything Address Stamp is available with a special Stamp of the Week discount for a limited time! Shop now for 30% off 11/1/21 through 11/14/21!
Pick your perfect stamp! This week’s Stamp of the Week is available as a self-inking, pre-inked or traditional wood stamp. Learn more about our stamp types and get help picking the perfect stamp for your needs in our Stamp Impression Expectations Guide.
The Merry Everything Address Stamp also features:
- Your choice from a variety of impression size options
- Your personalized text for your name and address
- Your choice of eco-friendly ink colors or stamp pads
Want to learn how custom rubber stamps can make sending out your holiday cards easier? Here’s our all-in-one guide on using address stamps for holiday cards:
Ordering Your Custom Holiday Address Stamp
Ordering your own custom address stamp is simple, straightforward and can be done in a few quick minutes!
How to Order a Custom Address Stamp
- Pick your favorite address stamp design! We suggest opting for a holiday theme like this week’s Stamp of the Week!
- Add your name, street address, city, state and zip code into the applicable fields. *Double check for spelling errors and typos, your address stamp will include your custom text as typed!*
- Select your stamp type
- Choose your stamp size. Keep in mind the size of your holiday cards and envelopes when choosing the right stamp size for you!
- If you selected a self-inking or pre-inked stamp: select your ink color. If you selected a wood handle stamp, ink is not included with your stamp purchase, but we have a variety of colorful craft ink pads available as an add-on.
- Place your order and our stamp experts will start crafting your stamp with care! Your order will be shipped out from our US facilities fast, so you can start stamping ASAP!
*For help with address formatting and to make sure all of your mail is addressed correctly, check out our guide on How to Properly Address an Envelope!
Supplies & How-To
You only need a few supplies to send out your holiday cards! Here’s everything you’ll need to get started:
- Your Custom Stamp
- The Appropriate Postage Stamps (Read our Postage Stamp FAQs for more info!)
- Your Holiday Cards
- An Updated List of Recipient Addresses
Once you’ve gathered your supplies, you’re ready to start stamping! Here’s our step-by-step guide to help you get started:
- Lay out your empty envelopes on a flat surface
- Carefully create an impression on either the upper left corner or on the back flap of each envelope. If your stamp impression size is large than 1” in height or is any shape other than a rectangle, we suggest stamping your return address on the back of your envelope for the best results.
- Allow each ink impression plenty of time to dry, then insert your holiday cards!
- Seal your envelopes then add recipient addresses and the appropriate postage stamp
- Your cards are ready to be mailed! Ship out your cards to start spreading some holiday cheer!
Holiday Card Tips & Inspiration
Here are some helpful holiday card tips and ideas to help you make the most out of this winter holiday season:
- Send out your holiday cards early! To ensure your holiday cards make it to their destination in time, it’s best to send out all cards and packages as early as possible. Keep in mind that Hannukah (Nov. 28th- Dec. 6th), Christmas (Dec. 25th) and Kwanzaa (Dec. 26th- Jan 1) all fall on different dates and you should ship out your cards accordingly! Check the USPS Recommended Holiday Shipping Deadlines to make sure your holiday mail makes it on time!
- If you’ll be shipping out holiday gifts, our address stamps are also great for stamping outgoing packages!
- You can add extra personalization to your holiday cards, packages and parcels with our collection of holiday craft stamps!
- Check out more ways to make this holiday season merry and bright with our full Holiday Card How-To Guide
See it on Social
Check out some of our favorite social snapshots to see how our customers are using custom stamps to address their holiday cards:
Looking for a different way to celebrate the holiday season? Here are some similar stamps that might be a better fit for your specific stamping style:
Want to learn more about our Stamp Idea of the Week series and find out how your rubber stamp DIYs can be featured? Visit our Stamp of the Week page to learn more and to check out some of our previous stamp picks!
The Merry Everything Holiday Address Stamp is Stamp of the Week with special pricing from 11/1/21 through 11/14/21. Check back regularly to see the latest deals and rubber stamp ideas with our latest Stamp of the Week!