Simply Stamps is your one-stop shop for custom rubber stamps! From one-of-a-kind logo stamps to personalized return address stamps, we’ve got rubber stamp designs and options for every style.
Every two weeks we pick one of our favorite creative stamp ideas and rubber stamp designs to feature with our Stamp of the Week series.
This week’s featured stamp idea is just in time for graduation season: Sending Out Grad Cards!
To help you get started, our Gunderson Return Address Stamp is available with special pricing for a limited time::
Pick your perfect stamp! This week’s featured Stamp of the Week is available in three stamp types:
- Self-Inking Stamps: Choose this stamp type for quick, repetitive stamping.
- Pre-Inked Stamps: Choose this stamp type for precise, crisp impressions.
- Wood Handle Stamps: Choose this stamp type for a traditional stamping experience.
Ready to get started? Here’s our all-in-one guide on how to use your custom address stamp to help send out all of your Graduation announcements, invites and thank you cards:
Ordering Your Custom Stamp
Simply Stamps makes ordering custom return address stamps easy! Our curated collection of top-selling designs features easy-to-customize templates. To personalize this week’s Stamp of the Week:
- Add your custom info! Input personalized text for your last name, street address, city, state and zip code.
- Choose your stamp type and impression size.
- Select your ink color. Self-inking and Pre-inked stamps include ink within the stamp body. Wood handle stamps are available with colorful craft ink pads as an add-on.
Using Address Stamps for Graduation Cards
Address stamps make sending out all of your graduation season correspondence easy! Whether you’re sending out graduation announcements, invitations or thank you cards, address stamps can help make sure all of your envelopes are properly formatted with your return address.
Tips for Using Your Address Stamp
Here are some of our favorite address stamp tips and tricks to help you make the most out of your stamp:
- Keep your envelope size and ideal return address placement in mind when picking your stamp impression size.
- Stamp your envelopes before inserting your card or letter. Stamping on a smooth, flat surface will provide the best results!
- Allow your stamp impressions ample time to try before stacking, folding or shipping out your envelopes to avoid smudging.
See It On Social:
Check out how some of our customers have been using custom address stamps to make their mark:
Looking for a different stamp style? Check out some of our similar best-selling address stamp options:
Learn more about our Stamp of the Week series and check out some of our previous featured stamps on our Stamp of the Week page!
The Gunderson Return Address Stamp is Stamp of the Week with special pricing from 4/4/22-4/17/22. Check back regularly to see our latest creative stamp ideas and deals with our latest Stamp of the Week!