Every day at Simply Stamps we create one-of-a-kind custom stamps for all types of one-of-a-kind businesses. We specialize in creating custom branding and logo stamps as a unique and budget-friendly way to bring your brand to life.
After our custom stamps are hand-assembled and shipped out, they are used by businesses of all sizes and for all sorts of creative projects.
To showcase some of our favorite stamp ideas and uses, we pick one creative stamp idea to feature with our Stamp Idea of the Week series.
Whether you’re starting a new business or revamping your company with a new brand, this week’s stamp idea is perfect for a new beginning in the new year: Building a Brand!
To help you make your business’s mark, our Medium Custom Pre-Inked Logo Stamp is available with a special Stamp of the Week discount for a limited time!
With a variety of ink color options and an easy customization process, this week’s Stamp of the Week makes branding your business easy.
Want to learn more about building your brand with a custom pre-inked stamp? Here’s our all-in-one guide on turning your logo into a stamp:
What is a Pre-Inked Stamp?
Pre-inked stamps like this week’s Stamp of the Week are ideal for creating crisp, detailed impressions. Here are some of our favorite pre-inked stamp features to help you decide if this is the right stamp type for your business:
- This stamp type features an internal ink reservoir – there’s no need for separate ink pads!
- The convenient pre-inked stamp model includes a mount and bottom cover for mess-free storage.
- Pre-inked stamps last for thousands of impressions before needing additional ink.
- This stamp type requires a little time to re-ink between uses, but it’s precise cut and full ink impressions are ideal for picking up all of the intricate details of your logo!
How Do I Turn My Logo Into A Stamp?
Transform your logo into a custom stamp in a few simple steps:
- Choose your stamp! Our complete collection of logo stamps includes self-inking, pre-inked and wood handle options. Stamp Tip: This week’s pre-inked Stamp of the Week is the perfect option for creating detailed logo stamp impressions!
- Upload your logo. Save your logo as one of our approved file types: .cdr, .eps, .gif, .jpg, .png, .jpeg, .pdf, .svg, .tif, or .tiff. and upload it to your product choice.
- Choose your ink color. Choose from a variety of ink colors to match your brand colors!
- Place your order. Once your order is placed, your stamp will be crafted with care by one of our in-house stamp experts and shipped out fast!
Logo Stamp Uses for Businesses
Once your custom logo stamp arrives, you’re ready to start stamping! Here are some of our favorite ways that you can use your personalized logo stamp to build your brand:
- Packaging: Create your own personalized product packaging with your stamp! Your own logo stamp gives you the freedom to customize your packaging on a budget!
- Promotions: Easily add your logo to flyers, cards and all of your promotional materials with a single stamp!
- Making Your Mark: Market every element of your business! You can use your custom stamp on all types of projects to add some extra personalized branding. Add your stamp to letterheads, envelopes, crafts, handouts, coupons and all of your DIY projects.
Whether you’re building your brand from the ground up, or you’re revamping your business, you can find more custom stamp inspiration and ideas by browsing our previous Stamp Idea of the Week blogs!
See it on social:
Want to see how other businesses are making their mark with custom logo stamps? Check out some of our favorite snapshots from social:
Looking for a different way to stamp your logo? Here are some similar stamp options that might be a better fit for your business:
Shop all of our personalized logo stampers for more custom options:
Want to find out more about our Stamp Idea of the Week series and learn how your personalized stamp can be featured? Visit our Stamp of the Week page to learn more, and to view some of our previous stamp picks!