At Simply Stamps, we create personalized stamps for all kinds of DIYs and projects. Our specialized stamps are handcrafted with care by our stamp assembly experts to ensure a high-quality stamping experience.
To show off some of our favorite rubber stamp uses and designs, we feature one stamp every two weeks with our Stamp of the Week series.
This week’s creative stamp idea is perfect for making your mark on cross-stitching and fabric home décor: Embroidery Stamps!
To help you get started, our Small Wood Handle Custom Logo Stamp is available with a special Stamp of the Week discount for a limited time!
This personalized wooden stamp:
- Creates impressions that measure approx. 1.5” x 1.5”
- Features a high-quality wood handle and a precise die-cut rubber
- Is customizable with your logo or design
- Works well with colorful craft ink pads or specialty inks
Ready to get started? Here’s our all-in-one guide on embroidery stamps to help you start stamping:
How To Make Your Custom Stamp
At Simply Stamps, creating your own custom stamp is easy and only takes a few simple steps:
- Pick your stamp! For stamping on embroidered fabrics, a traditional wooden handle stamp like this week’s Stamp of the Week will provide the best results.
- Upload your logo. Upload your logo to our site in one of our approved file formats:.cdr, .eps, .gif, .jpg, .png, .jpeg, .pdf, .svg, .tif, or .tiff
- Select your quantity and add to cart! Once we receive your order, we will customize your stamp and it will be hand-assembled by one of our stamp experts.
How To Stamp Embroidery & Cross-Stitching Projects
To stamp your logo or custom design onto your cross-stitch or embroidery project, first ensure that the fabric is taut and without wrinkles or folds. Ink your custom stamp by firmly pressing it into your ink pad. Carefully create an impression by gently pressing your inked stamp onto the fabric in the desired location. Avoid pressing your stamp too firmly into the fabric to avoid any ink bleeding or running.
Tips For Stamping Fabrics
Stamping on fabrics can provide much different results than stamping on paper. Here are some tips to help you get the best results:
- Use a specialty fabric ink: Certain inks are formulated to avoid bleeding or smudging on fabrics. A good option is Super Marking Ink with a quick dry time.
- Opt for a traditional stamp model: Self-inking stamps can be ideal for some fabrics like clothing stamps, but for delicate DIYs like embroidered crafts traditional hand stamps allow use with specialty inks and specific impression placement.
- Allow for ample drying time: Make sure that your stamp impression has plenty of time to fully dry before folding or moving your fabric.
See It On Social:
Check out how some of our customers have been using rubber stamps to customize their embroidery:
Looking for a different way to make your mark? Here are some similar stamps that might be a better fit for your specific stamping style:
Learn more about our Stamp Idea of the Week series, plus check out some of our previous featured stamps on our Stamp of the Week page.
The Small Custom Wood Handle Logo Stamp is Stamp of the Week with special pricing from 4/18/22 to 5/1/22. Check back each week to see our latest deals and rubber stamp inspiration with our latest Stamp of the Week!