Simply Stamps is your one-stop shop for rubber stamps! From branding tools to teaching aids to address stamps, we’ve got custom rubber stamps for every style and every occasion.
To show off some of our favorite creative rubber stamp uses and DIY ideas, we feature one creative rubber stamp idea every two weeks with our Stamp of the Week series!
To welcome the start of National Wedding Month, this week’s stamp idea is DIY Wedding Invites & Save the Dates!
To help you make every detail of your wedding invitations picture-perfect, our Anderson Handwritten Address Stamp is available with a special discount for a limited time!
This custom Anderson Handwritten Address Stamp:
- Is available in three premium stamp types: Self-inking, Pre-inked, and Wood Handle
- Is completely customizable with your name and mailing address
- Comes in multiple sizes to fit your wedding invitation style and theme
- Ships out fast so you can get started on your wedding prep ASAP!
Whether you’re stamping your Save the Dates or creating RSVP envelopes for your wedding invitations, this customized script stamp is the perfect finishing touch for all of your wedding correspondence.
Ready to order your custom wedding address stamp? Here’s our go-to guide on our stamp types and options to help you pick the perfect stamp:
Self-Inking Wedding Stamps
Thinking about choosing a self-inking stamp body for your wedding DIYs? Here’s everything you need to know before you buy:
- Self-inking stamps include ink within the stamp body
- Available with a variety of ink colors to choose from to match your wedding color palette
- Easy-to-use and creates quick, crisp impressions
- Available in multiple impression size options
Best For: This stamp type is great for fast and repetitive stamping. Choose this stamp type if you’ll be having a large wedding and need to quickly address tons of invites and announcements!
Pre-Inked Wedding Stamps
Pre-inked stamps are a great option for intricate and detailed wedding designs.
- Pre-inked stamps (like self-inking stamps) include ink within the stamp body
- Comes in a variety of ink color options
- Creates crisp, highly-detailed impressions
- *For best results, this stamp type requires a brief rest period for re-inking in between impressions
Best For: This stamp type is a perfect match for smaller weddings that do not require fast or rapid addressing for hundreds of invites or envelopes. This stamp type is great for crisp impressions where every intricate detail matters.
Wood Handle Wedding Stamps
Wood handle stamps are great for a traditional, classic stamping experience.
- Available in multiple sizes
- Features a wooden handle for easy stamping
- *Does not include ink. Colorful ink pads are available as an add-on
- Provides a traditional, classic stamping experience
Best For: This stamp type is a perfect stamping solution for classic stamping, or for anyone wanting to use metallic or specialty inks.
See It On Social:
Check out how some of our customers have been using custom address stamps to make all of their wedding invites and correspondence:
Looking for a different stamp style or more options for your one-of-a-kind wedding? Here are some similar stamps that might be a better fit:
Learn more about our Stamp of the Week series and find out how your custom designs and pictures can be featured by visiting our Stamp of the Week page!
The Anderson Handwritten Address Stamp is Stamp of the Week with a special discount from 2/7/22 to 2/20/22. Check back bi-weekly for more rubber stamp DIYs and ideas with our latest Stamp of the Week!