Every two weeks we pick a new creative stamp idea to feature as a part of our Stamp of the Week series. This week’s creative stamp idea is perfect for artists of all ages: Signing Artwork with Rubber Stamps!
To help you give your stamp of approval and sign your name on all of your artwork, our wood handle signature stamp is available with a special Stamp of the Week discount for a limited time! Shop now to take advantage of our 30% off special pricing from 8/23/21 to 9/6/21!
This handcrafted European Wood Hand Stamp:
- Features your custom signature
- Creates high-quality impressions that measure approx. ¾” x 2”
- Is available with a variety of vibrant ink pads available as an add on
- Is crafted with long-lasting, premium oak wood
Want to learn how you can use rubber stamps to sign all of your paintings, drawings and art? Here’s our go-to guide on signing your artwork with rubber stamps to get you started:
How to Create Your Own Signature Stamp
At Simply Stamps, creating unique and custom rubber stamps is easy and only takes a couple of minutes:
- Sign your name on white paper with a felt tip pen*
- Upload your signature as one of our approved file types
- Select your stamp quantity
- Place your order! We’ll customize your rubber stamp with care and ship it out ASAP!
*Sign your signature with a minimum of 1” in length, and we will resize it to fit your stamp!
You can learn more about how to use and create custom signature stamps in our All About Name Stamps blog!
How to Use a Stamp to Sign Artwork
To make your mark on all of your artwork, follow these simple guided steps:
- Gather your custom signature stamp, your artwork and an ink pad in the color of your choice
- Ensure that your painting, drawing or artwork is completely dry
- Ink your stamp by firmly pressing into your ink pad, then create an impression wherever you’d like to leave your one-of-a-kind signature!
- Be sure to allow your stamp impression ample time to dry to avoid smudging
Artwork Stamp Tips
Here are some of our favorite rubber stamp tips and tricks to help you create crisp, easy-to-read impressions on your artwork:
- For stamping on canvas, use a sponge to apply acrylic paint to your stamp, then create your impressions. This will ensure that your signature is clear, crisp and won’t smudge.
- For stamping kid’s artwork and school projects, check out our curated line of artwork stamps for kids!
- For the best possible impression, keep the colors of your artwork in mind when selecting your ink color.
See it on Social
Check out how some of our customers have been using custom signature stamps to make their mark:
Looking for a different way to stamp your signature? Here are some similar rubber stamp options that might be a better fit for your specific stamping style:
Shop our full collection of signature stamps for more personalized options:
Want to learn more about our Stamp Idea of the Week and find out how your custom stamp can be featured? Visit our Stamp of the Week page to check out some of our previous featured stamps and to learn more!
This Medium European Signature Stamp is Stamp of the Week with special pricing from 8/23/21 to 9/6/21. Check back regularly to see the latest deals & DIY ideas with our newest Stamp of the Week!
Other Blogs You Might Like: