At Simply Stamps, we pride ourselves on our ability to create any custom stamp our customers may need. Sometimes you just can’t find exactly what you’re looking for – that’s where we come in! Whether you need a logo stamp for your small, local coffee shop, or would like a custom sentiment stamp, we can make them all. But when ordering a custom stamp, how do you know it’ll come out exactly the way you want it to? Well we’re here to share with you how to make sure you get the stamp impression you’ve been dreaming of! Read on to learn how to upload your artwork, what file types we accept, what the preferred resolution of your image is.
How to Upload your Artwork:
Each custom stamp on Simply Stamps will have a few options for you to choose from before you add it to your cart. Custom stamps are available in self-inking, pre-inked and wood handle, and each style will leave a different impression with a different look and feel (click here to see which stamp is best for you). You’ll also select your preferred ink color, from black, blue, green, red or purple. Lastly, but most importantly, you’ll upload your artwork file. Simply select “choose file” and locate the file on your computer to upload your file.
What Artwork is Accepted & What is Preferred?
- To ensure the highest quality impression, all submitted artwork should be black and white with no gray or gradients.
- Accepted files include AI, PDF, EPS, TIFF, JPG, PNG, and BMP, however, our high quality lasers create the best stamps from original vector artwork. This includes AI and EPS files.
- Low resolution JPEGs or PNGs will not result in high quality stamp impressions. We ask all artwork be at least 300 dpi so we can provide you with the best stamp possible.
- Maximum file size is 8 MB.
- If you have any special instructions, you can enter them in the “notes” section. Would you like a proof of your stamp before we send it into production? Specify that here!
These standards have all been put in place to make ordering your custom stamp easy, but if you find you still have questions our Customer Focus Team is always here to help! Whether you have a different file type than mentioned above or need a higher resolution image, reach out to us and we’ll be sure to find a solution. Are you ready to order your custom stamp? Shop here!