|Table of Contents|
|Design-Your-Own Name Stamps|
|Name Stamps for Kids|
|Using Name Stamps At Home|
|Using Name Stamps At Work|
|Using Name Stamps at School|
|Top Selling Name Stamps|
Custom name stamps are an easy and efficient way to personalize paperwork, mail, files, labels and all kinds of personal and professional documents. From logo signature stamps to custom artwork name stamps, Simply Stamps has a variety of rubber stamps that are completely customizable with your name.
Want to learn more about how you can make your one-of-a-kind mark with a custom name stamp of your own? We’ve put together this all-in-one guide on types of name stamps, their uses, and our top selling name stamp designs to help you get started:
Types of Name Stamps
Whether you want to efficiently sign documents with your signature or you’d like to add your unique monogram to your mail, there are a variety of custom name stamps that can help you get the job done.
At Simply Stamps, we specialize in customizing premium name stamps in the following categories:
- Signature Stamps
- Initial Stamps
- Monogram Stamps
- Design Your Own Name Stamps
- Kid’s Artwork & Name Stamps
Signature stamps help you clearly and efficiently sign off on paperwork and documents with a single quick stamp. With a variety of sizes and style options, there are multiple signature stamp options to choose from. Here are some of the most popular types of custom signature stamps:
- Classic Signature Stamps: This classic stamp style makes signing off on paperwork and documents easy, quick and efficient. Simple signature stamps are ideal for everyone from busy professionals to those with handwriting difficulties.
- Signature & Date Stamps: These customizable stamps feature adjustable date bands for efficiently stamping your signature and an accurate date on all of your documents.
- Signature & Printed Name Stamps: This stamp type features your printed name above or below your unique signature, and is great for providing both a signed signature and clearly typed impression of your name.
- Signature with Logo Stamps: These custom stamps include your signature and your logo, and are ideal for showcasing your brand with every professional impression.
How to Create Your Own Signature Stamp
Creating your own custom signature stamp is easy. Check out our step-by-step guide to get started:
- First, pick your favorite stamp type and design
- Next, clearly sign your name on white paper with a felt tip pen. Make sure your signature is written exactly as you would like it to be shown in your stamp impressions, and ensure that it is at least 1″ in length.
- Upload your scanned signature as one of our approved file formats, choose your customization options like your preferred ink color, and we’ll handle the rest! Our stamp assembly experts will hand-assemble your rubber stamp, check it for optimal quality and ship it out quickly.
Stamp Tip: Many signature stamps are available in self-inking, pre-inked and wood handle models. For the repetitive, quick stamping of your signature, we suggest opting for a self-inking stamp. You can learn more about our stamp types and their benefits in our Stamp Type Differences Guide.
Common Signature Stamp Uses
Signature stamps can come in handy for all types of personal and professional projects. Here are some of the most popular ways you can put your custom signature stamp to use:
- Signing checks and authorizing documents. Learn more about the legality of using signature stamps in our all-in-one guide: Are Signature Stamps Legal?
- Quickly signing off on cards and correspondence
- Efficiently filling out paperwork
- Avoiding handwriting issues with clear and consistent signature impressions
Initial stamps are similar to signature stamps and are a quick, easy way to create impressions of your one-of-a-kind initials. Whether you’re a professional on-the-go or you’re looking for a way to easily label your personal possessions, initial stamps are portable, simple and convenient way to make your mark.
How to Make Your Own Initial Stamp
Your handwritten initials convey your unique handwriting and signing style. Creating a custom initial stamp that accurately depicts your one-of-a-kind initials is just as easy as creating a personalized signature stamp! Here’s our step-by-step guide on how to create your own custom initial stamp to help you get started:
- Clearly sign your initials on white paper with a dark ink felt tip pen (*Sign your initials in a clearly legible size that you are comfortable with, we will resize it to fit your stamp)
- Upload your initials to your custom initial signature stamp order in one of our approved file formats
- Choose your preferred ink color
- Place your order! Your custom initial stamp will be crafted with care and sent out quickly so you can start stamping ASAP!
Popular Initial Stamp Uses
Here are some of the most common ways that you can use your custom initial stamp:
- Signing off on office work and professional documents
- Filling out personal paperwork and files
- Easily marking your initials on personal possessions like clothing labels and books
- Placing your initials on artwork and DIY projects
Monogram stamps are a stylish way to stamp your initials, address and personal information. These personalized stamps can be useful for a variety of projects and are available in two distinct styles.
Types of Monogram Stamps
There are two primary kinds of rubber stamps that can be customized with your unique monogram:
- Classic Monogram Stamps: This type of custom rubber stamp features only your monogram in a unique style or format. Classic monogram stamps are a simple and stylish way to mark your initials on crafts and DIY projects. *Classic wood handle stamps are a popular option for this type of monogram stamp for their traditional stamping experience and the ability to change ink colors with craft ink pads.
- Monogram Address Stamps: Monogram address stamps showcase your custom monogram along with other information like your name and address. This stamp type is popular for easily addressing cards, packages and all types of correspondence. *Self-inking stamps are the most popular stamp type for monogram address stamp because they provide quick and rapid impressions.
Common Uses for Custom Monogram Stamps
Custom monogram stamps can be used for all types of projects from DIY crafts to stylish stationery. Here are some of our favorite ways you can use custom monogram stamps in your everyday life:
- Simple Return Addressing: Monogram address stamps are a simple, stylish and convenient way to add your return address to all of your outgoing correspondence. Pick your favorite style and add your personalized address to ensure all of your mail gets properly addressed.
- Stylish Stationery: Create DIY stationery with your monogram! Monogram stamps make it easy to make your own personalized stationery in just a few simple steps.
- Wedding Invitations: Monogram stamps are often used on wedding announcements and invitations. Want to make sure you’re formatting your individual or married monogram correctly? Our Monogram Etiquette Guide includes instructions and best practices for every monogram.
- Customized Crafts & DIYs: Add your initials and monogram to all of your DIY projects. A simple monogram stamp is an easy and stylish way to add your initials to all of your custom crafts.
- Monogram Library Stamps: You can use monogram stamps to customize your library. Simply stamp your monogram in each of your books to ensure it always finds it’s way back to your personal library and never gets lost. Shop all of our library stamps for other book stamp options.
Design Your Own Name Stamps
Our custom design-your-own rubber stamp models give you complete control over your stamp design. Pick your favorite stamp type, create your design, and choose your impression size for a one-of-a-kind custom name stamp design!
How To Design Your Own Custom Name Stamp
Here’s our step-by-step guide to designing your own name stamp:
- Choose your stamp type: Design your own stamps are available in self-inking, pre-inked and wood handle models. Choose the stamp type that is best for your needs.
- Pick the perfect stamp size: Custom stamps are available in a variety of sizes. Keep in mind how you will be using your name stamp when selecting your size.
- Choose your ink color: If you will be ordering a self-inking or pre-inked name stamp, you can select the ink color for your stamp impressions. If you will be designing a wood handle stamp, colorful ink pads are sold separately.
- Create your design: At Simply Stamps, our custom design tool makes it easy to create your name stamp with personalized fonts, designs, images and logos.
- Place your order: Once you place your custom name stamp order, we will bring your design to life as a personalized rubber stamp!
Custom Name Stamp Design Ideas & Inspiration
Here are some of our favorite design ideas and inspiration to help you get creative with your name stamp design:
- Create a family or couples name stamp
- Use your favorite fonts for a name stamp that matches your style
- Combine your name or monogram with unique design elements
- Upload images or your logo for a professional name stamp
Name Stamps for Kids
Name stamps are also a convenient tool for kids! From kid’s address stamps to custom artwork stamps, there are all kinds of personalized name stamps that feature your child’s name.
Types of Kid’s Name Stamps
- Kid’s Address Stamps: Custom kid’s address stamps are personalized with your address, info and your child’s name. These fun personalized return address stamps are great for sending out birthday invites, thank you cards and all types of correspondence.
- Kid’s Artwork Name Stamps: These custom stamps feature your child’s name and adjustable date bands for keeping all of their artwork, drawings and crafts dated.
- Name Clothing Stamps: Clothing name stamps are ideal for marking clothing for camp, sleepovers and school. Our simple clothing name stamp designs feature options with your child’s name and your phone number.
- Simple Single Line Name Stamps: Our simple one line custom stamp is perfect for displaying your child’s name. This classic wood handle stamp is great for stamping your child’s name on crafts and projects of all kinds.
Common Uses for Kid’s Name Stamps
Name stamps have a variety of kid-friendly uses. Here are some of the most popular ways that you can use your child’s name stamps:
- Stamp your child’s name on their drawings and artwork
- Ensure school projects are properly labeled with your kid’s name
- Send out party invites, pen pal correspondence, and all types of snail mail with a custom kids’ return address stamp
- Stamp your child’s clothing with their name and info to make sure it isn’t lost at camp or school
- Give the gift of a custom name stamp to any creative kid who loves art & DIYs
- Use your name stamp to label your child’s folders, books or any personal possessions that might be easily misplaced
Getting the Best Use of Your Name Stamp
Using Name Stamps At Home
Name stamps can make your at-home chores and task easier and much more efficient. Here are some of the top ways you can use name stamps at home:
- Signature stamps can make everyday tasks like signing for packages fast and easy.
- Send out stylish correspondence with custom monogram return address stamps.
- Custom name stamps can be used to label kid’s toys, bins, and personal possessions. Design a custom name stamp for every family member to make organization easy!
- Use clothing stamps to make sure all of your child’s clothes and property are appropriately labelled.
- Turn artwork and projects into keepsakes with custom name artwork stamps
Using Name Stamps at Work
Custom name stamps can also help streamline your professional tasks. Here are some of the ways that personalized name stamps can help make your daily office tasks easier and more efficient:
- Sign off on official paperwork and documents with ease. Signature stamps can simplify your signing processes at work!
- Address Stamps can make sending out professional mail and packages easy. Add your logo to an address stamp for an extra touch of branding!
- Create custom rubber stamps featuring your team names or department names for easy organization of important paperwork.
- Initial Stamps are a simple and easy way to give your stamp of approval, add your initials to paperwork, or make your official mark on all types of work documents.
Using Name Stamps at School
Personalized name stamps can also come in handy at school. Here are some creative ways that you can use your custom name stamp for back to school season or throughout the school year:
- Clothing name stamps can be useful for labeling gym clothes, backpacks, lunchboxes and more. Ensure your child’s personal belongings don’t get lost by creating clear name impressions on all of their school supplies.
- Use personalized kid’s address stamps with fun designs to label your child’s lunch box or bag tags.
- Simple custom text stamps are great for clearly imprinting your child’s name on projects, notebooks, homework, and folders.
Top Selling Name Stamp Designs
Check out some of our most popular designs and best sellers to find the right custom name stamp for you:
View our entire rubber stamp collection for more custom and templated rubber stamp options!
At Simply Stamps, we specialize in creating custom name stamps for every use. From premium signature stamps to personalized return address stampers, we have a variety of name stamp designs and options to fit your needs.
We’d love to see how you’re getting creative with your custom name rubber stamps! Snap a picture of how you’re putting your personalized name stamp to work and share it with us @SimplyStamps. Don’t forget to follow us to stay up-to-date on the latest rubber stamp DIY ideas and inspiration!
Other Blogs You Might Like: